Monday 21 March 2011

A Perfect Mismatch

Today is one of the freakiest day in my life .The date itself is spelled ..it is 13 th of feb.the figure 13 made me remember all those spooky stories and gost movies i ever watched.Today was the bride interview.The first one.Was i nervous?well franckly i was not i was sleepy.The guys folks palnned to come at 9...yes it is 9 am and it is my usual wakeup time.I was so much frustrated and cursed all those who discovered the nonsense idea of blind date fixing.I woke up at most earliest( i mean the superduperlative degree of early) 6 30 and i had to dip my head in the bucket for 2 mins to get back my conciousness.. had my break fast atlast at 8.00..i was eating food as if i was fasting for the last 2 days.then i realised that i am totally nervous..i eat a lot when i am tensed and rite now y stomac was on fire and my arms so cold.I felt like writing my electonics supplimentary lab exam one more timee.even the jumbo rock sized idlies my mom made was of no help.i gulped almost five of them 1 full glass milk and two bananas.My father looked at me as if he was proud of having a daughter who can eat like this(considering the usual myth that girls eat less when they are tensed...well in my case it is all reversed).Everything was somewhat fine untill we heard the noise of a horn.Allast the folks are here and my turn to meet a guy is nearingg..i killed all those butterflies inside the stomach with one large bite of chocolate truffle which was bought exclusively for the guests.I literally swallowed that piece and i felt so much balanced..there comes 2 men and 2 women.both wemen were bulky and one guy was lean and the other was quiet a jumbo.All of them were nearing their late fiftie and the one who was missing was the so called guy(payyan).

He,the guy himself was riding the car and he carefullu parked it on the side of the road.I felt good he was not kind of jerky bumpy driver as my father ,he was care ful and gentle..i liked that..he stepped outside and my expectations kicked me hard this timee.he was short and lean..i must say very much lean.if iam medium he was like extra small.But looks never matter in life as old people say.We welcomed them and seated all in our well arranged drawing room(It was quiet a herculian task for us to arrange the whole setup).The guy seemed very much cool firt and eventuallyy turned to a bossy youth,but still was verymuch kind with my parents.From my 50 50 yes no condition i slipped to a 75-25 yes no condition .After the tea party it was time for us to have a chat.The guy himself said that we can talk upstairs and we went up..He was going in front and i didnt like someone showing the way in myowmn house...We chatted and i let him talk about his job and while he was enthusiastically explaining his job i became totally bored and half sleepy.He was too practical and less fun lovingg.He was like the opposite of me ..He was a perfect brother not the MAN in my life.HE went on with his ramayan and i heard everything like a patient counseler.He never asked me about my aspirations so i was a little offended.After half an hour KATTI we came down stairs knowing that we were not kind of perfect match.But Iwont say he was horrible .He was quiet a nice gentleman.but sure we were not made for each other.Meanwhile his pareents were busy scanning my sisters marriage album..i was thinking why they got a sudden interest in my sister and later figured out they were checking the jewlry and i was so very much offended this timeand i came to a 100-0 no yes condition.Still i liked the guy hated his family.felt a litle bit conserned about his health and found my marriage to him as the perfect mismatch.

He was settled in trissur and no way he will get a transfer else where and i am in no condition to lose my job for marriage.Its done and over.Hunt is still on and i am experienced now,,,bewaree

No comments:

Post a Comment