Wednesday 22 December 2010

JUNK

Coming late to office is more like a habitt than an accident to me.Today also the reason is same ..i woke up late..brushed late..ate late ..and everything went as a chorus of late.I took my bag..it was too heavy so i got rid of it and took only my purse along with me .my friend was yet to get ready and she was in a hurry to brush up her totally messed up hair.I was irritating her as usual ,thretening her that i will leave in a min whether she comes or not.she some how managed to pick her belongings and we ran out of the room after double checking wether we locked the room properly.Frankly we were not afraid of theft..we were afraid the theif wont get a sudden heart atacka fter seeing our beutifully arranged room.from our room to main road we sprinted in record time (who knows we might have broken the record of usain bolt).we stood there restlessly waiting for the jumpo autorikshaw that we call a shareauto here.Although 6 is the allowable limit,drivers claim is that 10 can travel wihtout suffocation..A share auto stopped before us.we looked inside only one seat and we both looked at the drivere bewildered.He said"space irikkamma"we both looked at each other..no other choice..both of us squeezed ourself inside.I was litterelly sitting on next ladies lap.After a 5 min ride we were right infront of our office gate.giving an auto fare of 10 for both of us combinedwe ran inside the gate.Suddenly a sound stopped us ..Madam..tag...we stopped checked for the tag around our neck.Oh no it is me..i forgot my corporate tali..it is more than an identification card..forgetting it is like alibaba forgeting "khulja sim sim" To tread through any doorway int the office u need that access card.

No comments:

Post a Comment