Friday 10 April 2009

BEING ME





It’s been a long time since I lived
All the way I was pretending to live
Every body else found me so much cool
But I was burning inside like a fool

Idid my best to make things right
But each step I took didn’t turn out to be good
Don’t blame me for this mess
What happened was just my fate

The way that I look is not what I am
I am some body else who wish to cry
Everyone may think that I am too tough
But not like that all the way down inside

Please don’t think I am strong
Since I didn’t shed any one tear
I tried so hard to let you know
That it’s not my fault that I can’t cry

When the time comes to live it hard
It’s hard for me to survive that
Holding my breath and waiting for my turn
I have no regrets in my life

It’s high time that I change myself
Because there is nobody who knows me well
It’s much hard to switch myself
Because being myself is the way I like

No comments:

Post a Comment